¿Quién utiliza este software?
Higher Education, K-12, and State & Local Government.
Valoración media5 reseñas
- En general 4 / 5
- Facilidad de uso 3.5 / 5
- Atención al cliente 4 / 5
- Funciones 4 / 5
- Relación calidad-precio 4 / 5
Detalles del producto
- Versión gratuita No
- Prueba gratis No
En la nube, SaaS, web
En directo en línea
En horario ininterrumpido (atiende un representante)
Datos del proveedor
- Fundada en 2001
TeamDynamix offers a single work management platform for project, portfolio, and service management. The TeamDynamix suite of project and ticket tracking, reporting, and portfolio management software provides the tools necessary for successful IT governance, resource management, and service desk management. TeamDynamix is used by organizations in Higher Education, K-12, State & Local Government and Healthcare.
Funciones de TeamDynamix
- Alertas y alzada
- Almacenamiento de documentos
- Chat en tiempo real
- Comunicación multicanal
- Creación de marca personalizable
- Enrutamiento automatizado
- Gestión de SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Gestión de la base de conocimiento
- Gestión de recursos informáticos
- Gestión de tickets
- Integración de correo electrónico
- Portal de autoservicio
- Seguimiento de interacciones
- Supervisión de redes
- Diagramas de Gantt
- Gestión de carteras
- Gestión de ideas
- Gestión de presupuestos
- Gestión de recursos
- Metodologías ágiles
- Modelos personalizables
- Métodos tradicionales
- Portal de clientes
- Seguimiento costes hasta finalización
- Seguimiento de hitos
- Seguimiento horas/gastos
- Tablero kanban
- Gestión de configuración
- Gestión de contratos o licencias
- Gestión de incidentes
- Gestión de la disponibilidad
- Gestión de problemas
- Gestión de proyectos
- Gestión de publicaciones e implementaciones
- Gestión del cambio
- Portal de autoservicio
- Seguimiento de activos
Las reseñas más útiles de TeamDynamix
Revisado el 7/2/2018
A fast cloud-based central service support portal that is configurable and flexibly-designed.
Puntos a favor:
- Despite being cloud-based, it has a very responsive web-based user interface, no complaints at all about responsiveness and speed of rendering pages
- A clean and simple UI design, a very important factor when considering the varied user types who will consume this service. I work on a University campus, and intuitive and clear interfaces are absolutely necessary
- Flexible support workflows. When considering how to utilize TeamDynamix, consider all the processes your business or organization perform in its various ways, and consider how you can increase efficiency of our organization by creating workflows for delegating permissions, signing authorization forms, submitting helpdesk tickets. I am very impressed with how flexible, and how the team that developed this software thought about how to bring about these changes within an organization adopting this software. As you design a process workflow, you can modify, diagram, and convey information to the end-users in a meaningful and elegant way, based on the tools they provide. The options and customization for workflows are not infinite, there are limitations, but the vendor does a great job training and empowering deployment teams in sharing their vision.
- Ticket creation and ticket management: I love how easy it is to assign tickets, modify requestors, update ticket notes, and delegate/outsource specific tasks, and assign various statuses for tasks where customers and support personnel may view it.
- This is not a light-weight solution for ticketing and support, I would strongly encourage anyone considering this solution to assign full-time resources for ongoing development of process workflows, depending on how much your organization utilizes workflows for creating tickets and automating repetitive tasks.
- Remember, it is cloud-based, and the vendor has provided excellent support for their product. it's also very speedy, but its possible in the future that performance may vary, who is to know. So you a trade-off could be in the future a hit to performance, possibly, and a lack of control, having the data not stored locally. If those ramifications are understood, There are few downsides, presently.
Revisado el 18/6/2018
Great for PMO to handle a large number of projects simultaneously
Multiple project management has became smoother.
Team time and activity tracking became possible.
Its an organizational knowledge base as it contains projects repository
Puntos a favor:
The software has all aspects of the project as it includes baselines, resource pool, plans, portfolio, budget, service type, scope definition, risk register, calendars, resource time management, brief case where you can upload the project documents such as plans, lessons learnt, project.
It is easy as a team to mark projects with issues ( yellow/ red) for follow-up or mitigation.
It integrates with Active directory
It is web based which facilitates working offsite with the need for VPN or having client app installed on the machine used.
Easy tool to monitor teams tasks and project workloads.
Project plans created in MS project need to be saved in XML format before being imported to teamdynamix. I would have preferred if it was a straight forward import.
There is no MAC OS client.