¿Quién usa Creately?
Ingenieros de software, ingenieros de redes, consultores de negocios, líderes tecnológicos, administradores de sistemas, estudiantes, profesores, analistas de negocios, diseñadores web, ingenieros de UI, cualquiera que necesite diagramas técnicos
¿Qué es Creately?
Una herramienta de diagramación construida con colaboración y simplicidad en mente. La diagramación es simple para que puedas convertir fácilmente tus pensamientos en gráficos. Desde diagramas de flujo hasta infografías avanzadas, se admiten varios tipos de diagramas.
Existe el compromiso de hacer tu experiencia de diagramación lo más productiva posible. Regístrate gratis y comienza a dibujar de inmediato con las plantillas diseñadas profesionalmente. Disfruta de beneficios como la colaboración en tiempo real y el acceso en cualquier lugar del software de diagramas basado en la web.
Información sobre Creately
Fundada en 2008
Resumen de precios de Creately
Creately está disponible a partir de 5,00 US$/mes. Creately dispone de una una versión gratuita y ofrece una prueba gratis. Consulta más información sobre precios de Creately a continuación.
Funciones de Creately
Opiniones de Creately
Mostrando 5 de 135 opiniones
Publicado el 26/4/2019
an instinctive and simple to utilize Visual Collaboration stage
Comentarios: Key highlights of Creately Simple to Use Interactive Interface Constant Collaboration for Team Work Expertly Designed Templates to Get Started Fast Broad Shape Set Grouped into Libraries Fare Diagrams as PDF, JPG or PNG Work area Application for Offline Drawing Coordinated Google Image and Icon Finder Search Code Generation to Embed Diagrams to Websites Takes a shot at Windows, Linux and Mac OS Network Browser to Quickly Find Diagrams Capacity to Import Images Single Sign-On Drag and Drop Interface
Puntos a favor: Creately is an instinctive and simple to utilize Visual Collaboration stage that is utilized by dispersed groups far and wide to convey all the more successfully. Creately's special and incredible relevant interface is anything but difficult to utilize and it works with the full capacities of a Desktop application. Creately is open anyplace, draw and configuration directly in your program. No downloads or chaotic security setups required. It is a totally intelligent online programming worked for cooperation. You would now be able to welcome your group, customers, and clients to safely survey, remark and update business, specialized and logical outlines. The plastic, hues and actually simple to utilize. Basic, straight forward to utilize and not costly Simple diagram creation. Simple to look work for articles. Simple print It is effectively imparted to numerous clients to have a living archive for cooperation.
I can't think whether anything I didn't care for. Now and then it's extremely hard to import an SVG record Maybe a few highlights to upgrade the look and feel of the outlines. Ongoing joint effort highlights appear to hinder the application a bit The charting interface is structured in light of straightforwardness and accommodation. Shapes are assembled into libraries and just the vital libraries are stacked so the interface won't get jumbled with shapes. With ongoing joint effort, numerous clients can deal with together on a similar outline. Everybody can see the changed made by others immediately, making it simple to respond and decide.
Our inventive highlights incorporate relevant apparatus bars and 1-click make an interface. In 1 single tick, you can make the following item and the vital connectors too
Publicado el 14/1/2020
User Friendly with lot of options for business diagrams
Comentarios: Completely satisfied with the product. Definitely improving my efficiency at work.
Puntos a favor:
- User Friendly interface to select the type of diagram you wanted and the ease of use (Drag & Drop).
- Not too much on the pocket
- Auto Save option which makes you focus only on the business diagram
- Amazing customer support
Contras: The latest update (moving away from flash to cloud based solution) has some hiccups. Very rarely the application throws run time error and I need to relaunch it. While this is slightly irritating, the auto save option helps to recover my diagrams as is.
Publicado el 30/10/2019
Great software, sometimes has issues
Comentarios: When working, is excellent to integrate into JIRA and Confluence - just draw on the fly. Really like the export to PNG option as it makes sharing so much easier.
Puntos a favor: I like the integration into JIRA and Confluence and the stand-alone version - the ease of use of porting drawings from each to another.
Contras: There are issues with the JIRA and Confluence versions where existing drawings refuse to load. Not sure of the problem but it is annoying. Could be an issue with O/S or versioning of host software but really, it is annoying to not be able to trust that it will work. The desktop version running on Adobe Air is also a bit of a problem for me - adds an admin need to make sure the base software is secure and also makes me perceive the effort to be a bit less. Prefer standalone software on the desktop or an enclosed APP rather than something running in another environment.
Publicado el 8/1/2015
Save your money for a better app
Creately is a fairly intuitive and easy to use app. And it is quite inexpensive compared to the competition
Unfortunately, it is by no means presentation quality at all. Professionally, it would be suicide to present anything that comes out of this app. I purchased Creately for flowcharting and wireframing. I can use it for neither for the following reasons.
1. no rulers or guides.
2. the type is not center justified correctly on any shape you try to use.
3. The center of the parallelograms are off center. So when you try to align a vertical column of shapes the parallelograms make your chart step to the side.
4. Scaling. If you try to scale the stop/start shape. It distorts....and not just a little bit.
5. The 1-click create other objects command only allows you to create two different objects. The problem with this is that if you are using a specific color style or font, you have to format the shapes that weren't included in the command.
6. there is no (no fill) option for any of the shapes. So if you try to use the swimlanes you can't see the grid.
7. The connecting lines will put up a fight. Especially when you don't want them to.
8. If you need to use this work for a presentation, you will need to import the file into illustrator and then fix everything to the extent that it is just faster and easier to do it all in illustrator.
Respuesta de proveedores
por Cinergix Pty Ltd el 12/1/2015
Thanks for using Creately and taking the time to leave a review. Although we agree with some of your points some are bit off the mark. I'll try to address them one by one.
1. Agree. Will talk with dev team about adding a ruler.
2. Disagree. As soon as you type the text is center justified.
3. Agree. Will ask the dev team to fix this.
4. Disagree. The start/end scale seems to scaling as required.
5. Disagree. 1-click create adjust according to the context/diagram type. For example when drawing a flowchart by default you can create a process, decision or a start/end.
6. Disagree.There is a fill option in the toolbar. To see the grid when using a swimlane, select the swimlane, click "Fill" and check the "No Fill" option under colors.
7. Agree. The connecting lines adjust according to the diagram. Its done to speed up diagramming and most of our users appreciate it. But in a large complex diagram it can be a hinderance.
Most of this probably happened because we did a poor job of educating our users. And we'll definitely work on improving our help section. If you feel what we've mentioned is wrong or not sure about anything above please drop a mail to email@example.com and probably we can convince you with a live demo or work together to resolve your issues.
Thanks again for using Creately and hope to see you coming back soon.
Publicado el 30/10/2019
Puntos a favor: Flexible, easy in use and share with others without converting to PDF or print.
Contras: Still struggling with new release, it would be better if changes come with tutorial.