¿Quién utiliza este software?
HipChat es una aplicación de comunicación creada para equipos. Los clientes son startups, empresas de tamaño mediano y grandes organizaciones empresariales.
Valoración media392 reseñas
- En general 4 / 5
- Facilidad de uso 4.5 / 5
- Atención al cliente 4 / 5
- Características 4 / 5
- Relación calidad-precio 4 / 5
Detalles del producto
- Precio de partida $1/mes
- Versión gratuita Sí
- Prueba gratis Sí
En la nube, SaaS, web
Móvil: nativo de iOS
Móvil: nativo de Android
En horario ininterrumpido (atiende un representante)
Datos del proveedor
- Fundada en 2002
Sobre nosotros HipChat
Los grandes equipos utilizan HipChat, una aplicación de mensajería grupal creada y diseñada para la comunicación y colaboración en equipo. Con HipChat, puedes realizar chats por video, enviar mensajes grupales, crear salas de chat persistentes que aceptan búsquedas, enviar mensajes 1:1, compartir archivos e integrar con más de 80 productos, y más.
Funciones de HipChat
- Chat proactivo
- Formulario sin conexión
- Integración de terceros
- Respuestas prediseñadas
- Seguimiento de visitantes al sitio web
- Uso compartido de la pantalla
- Calendarios de grupo
- Chat y mensajería
- Conferencias de audio y vídeo
- Control de versiones
- Corrección síncrona
- Foros de discusión
- Gestión de contactos
- Gestión de contenidos
- Gestión de documentos
- Gestión de proyectos
- Gestión de tareas
- Lluvia de ideas
- Redacción cooperativa
- Acceso móvil
- Archivos de audio y vídeo bidireccionales
- Difusión web a demanda
- Elevación electrónica de la mano
- Herramientas de presentación
- Posibilidad de grabación y de lectura
- Private Chat
- Real-Time Chat
- Streaming de presentación
- Uso compartido de la pantalla
Las reseñas más útiles sobre HipChat
Revisado el 20/6/2018
Most positive experience, but not without flaws
Comentarios: As a chat product, HipChat is a great real-time collaboration tool. You can easily and instantly share and transfer files, links, and code, which was extremely helpful to our on-site teams. There are nice amenities that create an element of fun for users, but just be warned that it can also easily lead to dips in productivity. Still, it has more benefits then pitfalls, provided you are able to now able to more closely monitor and restrict users' capabilities. I would recommend HipChat without hesitation with this level of administration in place.
Puntos a favor:
* For actual chat purposes, it's perfect. Messages transfer immediately (literal real-time), and we were able to collaborate with colleagues in multiple time zones quickly and efficiently.
* The added in features were fun, such as embedded gifs and links. At times, this proved to be distracting, though, and we had no control over user-added private rooms (more on this below). Still, where appropriate, it added the right level of enjoyment to a business tool.
* The integration with JIRA was pretty seamless. We were able to share ticket notes, links, and resources immediately through HipChat.
* The app for phones was pretty easy to use as well. You could pick up where you left off from one to the other without any data loss or delay.
Puntos en contra:
* We had frequent outages with the connectivity, not due to our network either. When it was on, it was great, but at times we were never sure when it was going to work.
* Searching history was a nightmare, as old messages took a very long time to load. What's more, we did not have unlimited history with our version, which was problematic.
* We did not have the level of control we needed to prevent abuse of the system. Certain agents took it upon themselves to create private rooms for grousing, which led to problems in productivity and morale. We could not prevent these rooms from being created, nor could we shut them down. This was ultimately what led to our decision to switch chat services.
Revisado el 23/1/2018
I like the user interface. It is simple, clean and very easy to use.
Comentarios: I like the concept of the video chat, but I feel it's not executed as well as some other video based softwares (such as Zoom). It's great for just video conferencing, but if you need to screen share, it can be a bit laggy. If you're looking for a way to get your remote team connected, HipChat is a great software. It's great for quick meetings when you just need to connect face-to-face, but if you need to do more "robust" screen sharing, I would suggest jumping to another software for that level of detail
Puntos a favor: Hipchat is a simple, easy to ease, peer-to-peer chat program. It does log all the activities, including chats, uploads, images, screenshots. It also allows you to create as many custom rooms for discussion or problem solving, for example, we generally setup a room for each JIRA being worked on so the right people always has access to the latest information. The activity log is crucial to be able to dig through chats and information sent a month or even several months back. Don't forget about the customized emojis (shared across entire company)
Puntos en contra: Hipchat is a simple, easy to ease, peer-to-peer chat program. It does log all the activities, including chats, uploads, images, screenshots. It also allows you to create as many custom rooms for discussion or problem solving, for example, we generally setup a room for each JIRA being worked on so the right people always has access to the latest information. The activity log is crucial to be able to dig through chats and information sent a month or even several months back. Don't forget about the customized emojis (shared across entire company)