¿Quién utiliza este software?
Companies over 500 employees who have outgrown legacy or half baked suite solutions for compensation planning
Valoración media13 reseñas
- En general 4.5 / 5
- Facilidad de uso 4.5 / 5
- Atención al cliente 4.5 / 5
- Funciones 4 / 5
- Relación calidad-precio 5 / 5
Detalles del producto
- Versión gratuita No
- Prueba gratis No
En la nube, SaaS, web
En directo en línea
En horario ininterrumpido (atiende un representante)
Datos del proveedor
- Fundada en 2009
Curo is configured for your business needs to deliver the rewards
Funciones de Curo
- Creación de organigramas
- Cálculo de indemnizaciones
- Declaraciones sobre indemnizaciones
- Evaluación de remuneración
- Gestión de bonos
- Modelo de planes de indemnización
- Planificación de salarios
- Programas de incentivos
- Programas de recompensas de empleados
Las reseñas más útiles de Curo
Revisado el 11/9/2015
Existing customer in the UK
Puntos a favor: This provides a clear method to collate, accurately record and manage compensation decisions across our business in a simple and effective way, allowing our compensation experts to focus on just that rather than being wholly wrapped up in processes (albeit valuable proceses but not value add). Curo are a very friendly team and are easy to work with, offering a fast growing and developing software solution.
Contras: You will probably find that you need to improve your own processes and your own data before being able to utilise the full functionality - we did and still are!
Revisado el 15/9/2015
Review of pay-review system from a global Professional Services firm
Puntos a favor:
There were many things to like about the service and product offered, but to list a few:
1) CuroComp is a simple tool that does exactly what it is supposed to do and it does it very well. There is no superfluous functionality.
2) Having come from a position where the annual pay-review was a very manual, labour intensive process, Curo enabled us to make the transition from spreadsheets to online system easily and quickly (engagement to roll-out was 4 months). Feedback across the organisation has been very positive - including at our Executive Committee level.
3) The team are fantastic. They were always on hand to answer questions and solve any problems.
Contras: Whilst the system is in its infancy, there is still room for improvements, but the team are pro-actively seeking to improve the software by asking for client feedback so that future iterations will meet their needs.