¿Quién utiliza este software?
VetBadger is perfect for all clinics, hospitals & specialists who are looking for a simpler more powerful way to run their practice.
Valoración media3 reseñas
- En general 5 / 5
- Facilidad de uso 5 / 5
- Atención al cliente 5 / 5
- Funciones 4.5 / 5
- Relación calidad-precio 5 / 5
Detalles del producto
Precio de partida
- Detalles de precios $99 - $199 (1 User ), $249 - $399 (2-10 Users), $499 - $649 (11 - 20 Users)
- Versión gratuita No
- Prueba gratis Sí, consigue una prueba gratuita
En la nube, SaaS, web
En directo en línea
Datos del proveedor
- Fundada en 2014
VetBadger's revolutionary cloud-based practice management software is so easy to learn. Let us show you around and then you can take your own Test Drive! With two-way integrated email, text messaging and fax, client messages go straight into the medical chart. Role-based task management keeps your team on the same page and working efficiently throughout the day. The QuickBooks integration keeps your inventory and financials up-to-date in real time. Practice management software that doesn't suck!
Funciones de VetBadger
- Almacenamiento de imágenes
- Expedientes de pacientes
- Gestión de acogida temporal
- Gestión de inventarios
- Gestión de prescripciones médicas
- Planes de tratamiento
- Programación de citas
- Recordatorios de citas
Las reseñas más útiles de VetBadger
Revisado el 10/2/2018
Unique features including texting which make the most of communicating w your clients
Cost savings. The ability to text my clients, which was one of my top priorites. The ability to "prebuild" SOAPS for common ailments. This ensures my team asks the questions I want, and that we remember to include common diagnostics and treatments in the estimate.
Little things come up, but customer service is superb so I can't really say I have any cons.
I'm immensely happy I chose this software for our practice! Connectivity is great, we've never had a major issue. This is my third practice, and I've worked elsewhere, so I've used many other veterinary software platforms. Compared to the bloat of ImproMed Infinity, Vet Badger is a breeze to set up and much more cost effective.
Puntos a favor:
1. Ability to text my clients from the software AND have them text back, right into the medical record. They can also text me pictures! Clients LOVE this feature
2. Ability to make our own "pre built estimates" that contain our unique questions and protocols, which makes it easy to capture the info we want from the client when they bring their pet in AND allows us to quickly give them an estimate for treatment. Saves a ton of time for the doctor as far as record-keeping and ensures charges are captured/not missed.
3. Cloud based, and can use on Chromebooks--so easy to access from anywhere, and cost to set up is minimal compared to server-based software.
4. It's complex enough to give me the features I want and need, but not bloated with stuff I'll never use
5. Voice to text! I can easily dictate my SOAPS and close out a MR before my next appointment. Allows me not to have that "pile of files" at the end of the day.
6. I can email clients their medical record and findings, INCLUDING links to pictures we've taken of their pet's problem. You can make preset shortcuts to things you are discussing all the time, such as diabetes or inappropriate elimination. A simple "#shortcut" will add as much detail as you want to the medical record, without having to retype that info for each case!
7. We use our iPad to take a picture of the pet's teeth, wound, etc, and the picture immediately is shown in that day's medical record. Saves time!
Revisado el 21/9/2017
Intuitive to use
Puntos a favor: Intuitive to use and easy to review records. Makes writing my chart very fast and easy. Love being able to look at only Rx, only attachments, etc...
Contras: Difficult to change things that are already in the system like old alerts, duplicate appointments, etc...
Respuesta de proveedores
por VetBadger el 25/9/2017
Hi Dr. DeCourcey, thanks for the review. We love hearing our users talk about how fast and easy things are, because that¿s what we¿re always working towards. We have a release coming up that is focused on allowing you quickly to manage more items as you view them in the patient¿s chart. This will allow you to act on upcoming appointments as well as alerts without leaving your current workflow.
The VetBadger Team