¿Quién utiliza este software?
Ideal for small business employers with less than 100 employees who want cloud-based payroll
Valoración media433 reseñas
- En general 4.5 / 5
- Facilidad de uso 4.5 / 5
- Atención al cliente 4.5 / 5
- Funciones 4.5 / 5
- Relación calidad-precio 4.5 / 5
Detalles del producto
- Precio de partida $29
- Detalles de precios $29 per month + $5 per month per employee paid.
- Versión gratuita No
- Prueba gratis No, consigue una prueba gratuita
En la nube, SaaS, web
No se ofrece
Datos del proveedor
Sobre Square Payroll
Payroll has never been easier with Square Payroll. Square handles your federal and state payroll taxes including withholdings, payments, and filings. Small businesses and large companies can easily pay both hourly and salaried employees. Set your sick leave or paid time off policy for each team member, and Square's online payroll services take care of the rest. Switching providers is also simple - tell us your current provider, upload existing reports, and we take care of the rest.
Funciones de Square Payroll
- Creación de informes/análisis
- Embargo de salario
- Gestión de impuestos
- Gestión de ventajas
- Impresión de cheques
- Portal de autoservicio
- Seguimiento 401 (k)
- Seguimiento de vacaciones/ausencias
- Varios estados
- Varios países
- W-2/1099 Preparation
- Creación de organigramas
- Cálculo de indemnizaciones
- Declaraciones sobre indemnizaciones
- Evaluación de remuneración
- Gestión de bonos
- Modelo de planes de indemnización
- Planificación de salarios
- Programas de incentivos
- Programas de recompensas de empleados
Las reseñas más útiles de Square Payroll
Revisado el 19/9/2016
Easy & Intuitive Payroll Software
Comentarios: Square's Payroll is insanely easy to use and navigate. I've been using it since Jan 1, 2015 and my only wish is that I started it sooner. I like that I can offer direct deposit to my employees and pick how often to pay them. They love it too because it's so simple, they don't have to worry about payroll. The backend for both me and my employees is also really easy to understand. I highly recommend it.
Puntos a favor:
It's easy to use and understand. My employees said signing up and filling out their w-2 info was the easiest ever. Nobody had to ask me (or their Mom's!), it's direct and in plain English.
It calculates paid sick time for me (as per the new sick leave act in CA).
Submitting my quarterly federal tax returns and CA quarterly report of wages is also easy. It's so easy I don't even know how to do it because Square does it automatically for me!
Customer service is also great. One time I received a notice from EDD that I filed late, I called Square and they took care of it. My fee was waived, I haven't had an issue since.
Contras: I wish the Pay history offered more sorting options like their Sales information. I'd like to be able to see it by year, month, quarter, etc. I know Payroll is still kinda "new" so it wouldn't surprise me if this is offered later.
Revisado el 6/12/2017
Square has taken great care of us. Always there when we have questions. Simple to employees
1. Self controlled payroll (i.e. I can edit punches, see everything behind everyone's payroll).
2. Much faster/more efficient punches (no longer writing it down, having employees punch in and out on the ipad is so much easier).
3. I can do payroll from anywhere. I once did it on the top of Haleakala in Hawaii. Efficient filing from payroll specialists, and being able to remove employees right away if they are no longer working for us.
Puntos a favor:
1. The option to fix things right on your account. It makes accuracy and ease seamless. It is also very quick.
2. The customer support! Because I'm constantly on the go with my job, being able to send an email and receive an email response to my question makes it easy anytime and anywhere to get help. The responses are always knowledgable, patient, and consistent.
3. Being able to see the stats on our payroll is AMAZING. With previous payroll specialist it seemed like we didn't have the option to really see behind the scenes, but now we are able to see everything and every penny.
Contras: There are times that the software gets glitchy when people punch in and/or out (will say they punched in or out but didn't actually/will say they worked a different amount of hours than they actually worked). Employees can usually tell from the punch screen though if something went wrong. After letting me know, it is always an easy fix, but still a fix to have to take care of.