Por Pirate Ship
¿Quién utiliza este software?
Pequeñas empresas, cajas de suscripción y vendedores en línea que están cansados de pagar en exceso por el franqueo.
Valoración media245 reseñas
- En general 5 / 5
- Facilidad de uso 5 / 5
- Atención al cliente 5 / 5
- Funciones 5 / 5
- Relación calidad-precio 5 / 5
Detalles del producto
- Versión gratuita Sí
- Prueba gratis Sí, consigue una prueba gratuita
En la nube, SaaS, web
En directo en línea
En horario ininterrumpido (atiende un representante)
Datos del proveedor
- Pirate Ship
- Fundada en 2014
Sobre Pirate Ship
Obtén las tarifas de envío por USPS más económicas posible, ¡sin comisiones! (Realmente es así).
Pirate Ship es el único software de envío gratis basado en la web que te ofrece las tarifas más económicas para franqueo aprobado por USPS sin absolutamente ningún margen de beneficio, cargo ni pago mensual.
Software de envío rápido y fiable, creado para las pequeñas empresas modernas. Importa tus pedidos de comercio electrónico para comprar e imprimir etiquetas rápidamente.
Regístrate para obtener tu cuenta gratis y comienza a enviar productos en minutos.
Funciones de Pirate Ship
- Documento de embarque
- Entrega por avión
- Envío de contenedores
- Envío de paquetes
- Envío por vía marítima
- Envío por vía marítima
- Envío por vía terrestre
- Gestión de almacén
- Presupuestos y estimaciones
- Seguimiento de envíos
Las reseñas más útiles de Pirate Ship
Revisado el 29/6/2018
Very happy to have found PirateShip ; suits my shipping needs extremely well.
Comentarios: Etsy marketplace has changed their billing system to pay-as-you-go. I would rather prepay via Credit or Debit Card to earn rewards with my card. This was the impetus for finding PirateShip and it is suiting my needs very well on a daily basis.
Puntos a favor:
- It's FREE!
- You get the same great postal discount the marketplace sites are hyping as their 'exclusive user rate' without being tied to their site's billing protocol.
- It IS, however, integrated with the big marketplaces, so you can import your orders directly from them to PirateShip to use PirateShip's labels.
- You get a dashboard on your home page that shows all your purchased labels, sorted by recency, and it includes the name, tracking number, delivery date and time.
- Site supports many printers as well as older Zebra thermals, like the popular LP-2488-Z.
- Customer support is fairly quick to respond via the Chat interface. (usually within 5 minutes).
- You can prepay in an increment that YOU select (and there are number to pick from) , or pay as you go for each shipping label. And you can check your balance anytime in the Reports section.
- Slight learning curve in how to use the site. I fumbled my first label by allowing PirateShip to use the specs that came from the Marketplace and the weight was incorrect. Now, I am more observant and watch the weight before I print the label.
- If you choose to import the customer data from Etsy, PirateShip will automatically send the tracking number back into the Etsy transaction so you don't have to. This is great - except when you make an error on the shipping label and need to cancel the label and buy a 2nd one; there is no way (at this time) to delete the incorrect label information from the 1st label. It might confuse the buyer on Etsy, and you may have to write an explanation to them if it does.
Revisado el 19/9/2018
I used to hate shipping labels now I love them, and save money while at it!
Comentarios: Ever since I started shipping with Pirate Ship I started saving money, by far, period. They have a variety of discounted rates not available through Ebay shipping labels. I can't believe how much money I literally threw away with Ebay labels. I have been using PS for about two years now and I remember only having an issue with an international label that for some reason didn't appear on my orders list, well I contacted PS and in minutes, literally minutes I had a real person (with eye patch and wooden leg I assume) in a chat window and informed me that Ebay was having some issues with International orders. Every time I have needed customer support they have been there for me. I always insure my shipments, I have only once had to make a claim because USPS was rough with my packages and the PS staff assisted me all the way through with the claim and it all got resolved to my satisfaction.
Puntos a favor: Easy of use like no other I have tried before it. It simply works, never crashes, always shows my orders as it should.
Contras: no support for FedEx, only USPS, which is fine as I mostly use USPS but it'll be nice not to have to use the overly chaotic FedEx website.