Azure DevOps Server
Valoración media44 reseñas
- En general 4.5 / 5
- Facilidad de uso 4 / 5
- Atención al cliente 4 / 5
- Funciones 4.5 / 5
- Relación calidad-precio 4 / 5
Detalles del producto
- Detalles de precios Free for individuals and small teams.
- Versión gratuita Sí
- Prueba gratis Sí
Datos del proveedor
- Fundada en 1975
Sobre Azure DevOps Server
Store and share code, capture and track work, and automate CI processes with these collaboration tools for software development teams.
Funciones de Azure DevOps Server
- Automatización de construcción
- Control de versiones
- Controles o permisos de acceso
- Gestión de repositorios
- Gestión del cambio
- Integración continua
- Revisión de código
- Seguimiento de errores
Las reseñas más útiles de Azure DevOps Server
Revisado el 17/11/2018
Great application to manage the code on branches
We are using Team Foundation Server to maintain the application's development work on different branches like Dev, Demo and Release (production).
It helped a lot during integration task i.e. move change Dev to Demo and then Demo to Release.
By a few clicks we use to move change sets on branches.
As well as we are using its Work Item functionality to track the development progress.
Its a great application and made my every day task very easy without any discrepancy.
We saved a lot of deployment time. Finally i'll say this is very good tool for software companies so go for this.
Puntos a favor:
Team Foundation Server is widely used in our organisation to maintain the application code on different different system branch.
Using this application my team members(local and international co-workers) keeps their branch in sync by just opting the Get Latest Version.
This application also has a role based check in permission. So, un-authorized user can not not check in the script changes on higher systems ( Demo and Production branch).
Using this application its very easy to view the history of changes for a script like when this script last time upgraded and what was the code change.
Its compare functionality is extremely good - we just selects an option Compare With Previous Version or Un modified version and script change appears on screen earlier and current version.
We use to create Shelve Set, Work Item and Change Sets.
By the use of this application Integration task became very easy - just need a Change Set number and then go for merge.
Contras: Sometimes during checkin process it shows un-necessary warnings. As well as Change Set name does not allow some special characters.
Revisado el 22/10/2018
Great tool for project management
Comentarios: Great tool for project management, very useful for product based companies having big products under the portfolio. For smaller teams and companies limit the features for better efficiency.
Puntos a favor:
It helps immensely in every single phase of the software development life cycle starting from inception to release. Few likes are:
1. Task creation and assignment
3. Source control for every single line of code. Version history of each line of code by which one can track what was changed and what was before the change. We can see who are working on the page.
4. Branching: Very useful for product based companies like us where we can have multiple versions of product. TFS helps maintaining multiple branches for multiple versions.
5. Code sharing: Multiple developers can do the coding with sharing mode in TFS.
6. Agile process: TFS streamlines agile process as one can maintain code review checklist, task status tracking, review list & notifications.
7. Shelve: Code shelve is also a great feature of TFS with which code can be shelved and so can be sent to the reviewer without code check-in.
8. Build automation to release
Contras: 1. When multiple users will check out the same code file and do the changes at the same line then code merging will result be an issue. Though this issue won't come if multiple users focus upon different sections of the code. 2. Once TFS is implemented with so many features then it is confusing for the users who required only minimal features.